See Old Posts Here

Sunday, May 10, 2020

May 11th

I hope you all enjoyed the sunshine today! There is a package at the school that will be ready for pick up today, not before 12:30. These materials will help you to complete some of this week's activities. As always, if you would prefer the PDF to print at home, please let me know and I will email them to you.

Writing: I have added a Writing option on Raz Kids for students to write and publish their stories for me to read. I have assigned a writing task for today called "If I Could Go Anywhere In The World." For this task you can brainstorm you own title for this topic and then begin your typing. Please click on publish when you are complete so that I am able to see it.

These are the images you will see when you log on to RAZ KIDS.




Reading: Please go to the Reading part of RAZ Kids and listen and read aloud for 15 minutes. 

Math: In your notebook today draw 10 objects of your choosing. Below, tell me:
* how many of the objects are black? And write this as a fraction. For example   1/10
* how many of the objects are animals?
* how many objects did you color?
* how many objects are living things? 



No comments:

Post a Comment