See Old Posts Here

Monday, April 20, 2020

April 21st

Music:

Mr.Laws has been working hard on the Music blog, head on over there today, and if you can, he would love to see a video or picture of you making your own music this week!


Literacy: 

April is Poetry Month and I thought we would begin the week with some poetry by one of my favorites, Shel Silverstein! Click on the link below to hear Shel reading "Eight Balloons."

https://youtu.be/tPgHyPQUNdg

Last week I let you know that the packages for this week's learning were available for pick up at the school. If you weren't able to pop by, you can stop by this week until 3:30 each day to pick up. I will also send you the PDF for the Eight Balloons story booklet.
In this Eight Balloons story booklet, illustrate the story as you think it should look.




Also attached is a Creative Thinking worksheet where students can come up with their own ideas about the ways that the eight balloons that got away may have popped. Once again, please send me any photos of your work, I would love to see! kelly.watson@sd78.bc.ca


Numeracy:

Please have students spend 15-20 minutes on Mathletics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment